Entrepreneurship Spotlight Challenge
- Do I use my AACSB login credentials to access the nomination form and/or create an account?
AACSB login credentials will not work in this instance – nominations are made separate from other AACSB systems. Nominators must create a login and password by clicking the My Account tab at the top of the screen.
- My school is not accredited by AACSB. Can we still nominate our Center or Program?
The Entrepreneurship Spotlight Challenge is only open to AACSB-accredited institutions.
- We don’t know whether to nominate our Center or our Program. Can we submit both, and let AACSB choose?
Schools can only nominate one entity for the Challenge - either the Center or the Program. The nomination form will only allow for one entry per school.
- I need to determine who is best-suited to complete the nomination form. What kind of information will the school need to provide?
Each nomination form contains different questions based on whether you are nominating your Center or your Program. All responses must be completed through the online form – most questions are limited to 200-300 words, depending on the question. No additional attachments or documents are required or accepted.
Questions on the Entrepreneurship Center nomination form are as follows:
- What is the primary goal/mission of the Center?
- What is the Center’s approach to business education?
- Briefly describe how the Center engages with current students. Provide at least one specific example of how the center is enhancing student learning.
- Briefly describe how the Center engages with alumni. Provide at least one specific example.
- What impact has the Center had on the local/regional/global community? Provide at least one specific example?
Questions on the Entrepreneurship Program nomination form are as follows:
- What is the primary goal or mission of the Program? What unique attributes does the Program have that provides students a valuable experience in their business education?
- What is the Program’s approach to business education? Briefly describe an innovative methodology, technique, or initiative that was specifically designed/implemented as part of the program.
- Briefly describe how the program engages with Alumni. Provide at least one specific example.
- How does the Program engage with business practice to provide students with an integrated approach to their business education? Provide one specific example.
- What impact has the Program had on the local/regional/global community? Provide at least one specific example.
- Once I start the nomination form, will I be able to save it and return to it at a later time?
Yes! Using the online platform enables you to save your work and return at a later time. Your nomination is not considered complete until you click the ‘Confirm and Submit’ button. Just be sure to complete your nomination by midnight EST on February 18, 2017. Incomplete nominations will not be considered for the Challenge.
- How will AACSB use the information I provide about our Center or Program?
Content will be used by AACSB in future marketing and communications across multiple channels, including print, web (BBS and aacsb.edu), and social media. Featured schools (and students) will be encouraged to share/promote via social media and other channels, using the appropriate AACSB tags.
- Can I nominate more than one example from our Center or Program?
Only one (1) entry will be accepted per school, for either their Center or their Program (as chosen by the school.) Multiple examples of a Center or Program will also not be accepted.