The submission deadline HAS BEEN EXTENDED to Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 6:00pm EST.
AACSB invites all members within its Business Education Alliance to share ways in which they have inspired new approaches to thinking. As you read below, the first section identifies rules and guidelines for submissions. The second section provides detailed information on all of the questions that will be asked during the submission process. If you are ready to proceed forward, feel free to begin your submission now.
- Institutions may enter up to six (6) submissions, at two (2) per category. An innovation cannot be duplicated across multiple categories. Receipt of more than two (2) innovations per category by institution could result in disqualification from the recognition process.
- Prior to submitting your innovation(s), please confirm that all divisions across the institution (leadership office, centers or institutions, communications team, etc.) have discussed and agreed upon the submissions.
- Multiple individuals or divisions across the institution may collaborate on selecting appropriate innovation(s), but please identify only one person per institution to be the “submitter” on behalf of the school.
- See the list of FAQs for more commonly asked questions.
Once you are ready to enter your innovation, the submission framework is simple, and each institution may enter up to two innovations per category. As you draft your submission, please be prepared to enter the following information in third-person voice. Content for each line is required for final completion:
- Category: Choose one of the three categories. Each submission will require a separate entry.
- Innovation Name: Provide a short name or title for your school’s innovation. (50 characters or less, includes spacing)
- Innovation Statement: Summarize your school’s innovation. (35 words or less)
- Call to Action: Discuss the motivation behind considering and/or implementing the innovation. (250 words or less)
- Innovation Description: Please provide a description of the innovation itself, including any applicable information such as timeframe, structure, objectives, process, activities, etc. (250 words or less)
- Impact: Please provide a description of the impact the innovation has made, and/or anticipated future impact. (250 words or less)
- Reference URL Links: You may provide up to three related URL links with reference information that may be of interest to others wanting to learn more about your summary. (Note reference links are not required.)
- Institution Logo: If selected for recognition, this will be the institution logo that will represent the Innovation in all marketing, communications, or promotion efforts. (Note: PNG preferred, JPGs accepted.)
- Additional Contacts: Within your submission, schools will have the opportunity to identify two additional contacts. The first will be an alternative “Primary” contact who will receive any and all communications regarding notification of status, (whether the innovation is or is not chosen for recognition), and all collaborative PR/social media efforts. The second is an “Ancillary” contact who should be the best individual at your institution that can provide additional information or answer questions about the Innovation itself. This contact information will be included within AACSB's DataDirect Innovations that Inspire Quick Reports.